Sunday, October 26, 2008

a righteous vote

Jeff is doing a splendid job with remainng neutral in a sermon about the upcoming election.

I'm buying a Hammond M3 tone-wheel organ this afternoon. I cannot adequately express to anyone how excited I am.

Kelly and Heather's apartment is so stinking neat.

White balance vectorscopes seriously look like some sort of instrument out of Star Wars; like from the Death Star warming up to destroy. Oh, and surely you all know that the bar the guy pulled down to launch that laser is a crossfade dissolve bar to a major video switcher.

Facts are facts.

My Kim got a Macbook Pro recently from her parents. Go her.

I didn't like it at first but the background lights behind Jeff do look good, especially when he's directly in front of one.

Yes, a leader must have Godly character.

And hey, all you doubters out there. Yes, Pilotdrift IS coming out with a new album early next year.


Lavender with small red and blue square diamonds.

No comments: